- When you choose Poslaju within Peninsula Malaysia ,to Sarawak or to Sabah, we will ship by Poslaju, or other private courier like Skynet, nationawide, Citilink, Kangaroo, SureReach..which normally arrive on next working days
- When you choose EMS to Singapore or to Brunei ( our neighbour country), we will ship by EMS or other private courier. The transit is normally within 2-3 wroking days, but it sometimes take longer time because of inspection of Custom Department
- When you choose Express courier ( EMS, DHL..) to other countries , we we will quote u EMS rate by email reply . We will quote DHL upon your request because it is much expensive than EMS.
- When you choose Registered Air Parcel, we will quote you by email reply. This option is only for oversea orders, and heavy items , or medium items to Sabah & Sarawak. This willl takes 1-4 weeks, depending on your distance and country.
- For oversea order, we are not responsibled if the orderd item is held by your country's custom, or being taxed by your country's custom.
- We normally can ship out your item within 3 working days after your payment.
- For items which described in product description pages that we will need 2-3 weeks, eg some compatible batteried and women clothings. We will need up to 2-3 weeks. Sometimes it will drag until 4 weeks due the some reasons. Customer are not allowed to cancel order because the item is specially ordered for him/her only.
- Tracking number will be only given within 24 hours after sending out. Tracking number may not be tracked on shipping company website due to some reasons. Customer are required to make call to the shipping company to ask.
- If the shipped items is being returned to us due to your given wrong address or nobody to accpet and etc , we will not responsible to pay the re-sending shipping fee. For Poslaju or other courier, normally it will be kept for 10-14 days and 30 days for Registered Air Mail.
- If the parcel is damaged or opened, customer should open it to check before signing to accept . Customer should not sign to receive it , if any item(s) is gone or visibly damaged due to handling
- Customer should open the parcel to check before signing to accept it. If any items is gone, customer should not received it. Let the courier send back to us. Otherwise, we will not responsible if there is missing item(s).
- For multiple items order, we sometimes send seperately, but we will write in the courier slip