Skype® in Full HD 1080p*
Get breathtaking Full HD 1080p video calls on Skype for the sharpest video-calling experience
Smoother. Sharper. Richer. Clearer.
Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology. It’s what makes a Logitech webcam better. It’s smoother video, sharper pictures, richer colors and clearer sound in real-world conditions.
Call in HD 720p
Enjoy widescreen HD 720p video on most major IMs.
Full 1080p Recordings
Record Full 1080p video clips, made possible by H.264 compression technology that gives you fast, smooth uploads—with less demand on your computer.
Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows® 8
For HD 1080p video recording:
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
Recommended requirements for full HD 1080p and 720p video calling*:
Visit your preferred video calling provider’s website for exact information on system and performance requirements.
- 1 Mbps upload/download for 720p
- 2 Mbps upload/download for 1080p
(Requirements for H.264 and MJPEG formats vary)
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows*
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with a recommended system**
- Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology
- H.264 video compression*
- Carl Zeiss® lens with 20-step autofocus
- Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
- Automatic low-light correction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software:***
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls
- Video and photo capture
- Face tracking
- Motion detection