A system with a dual structure of a H13 class HEPA filter and a stainless steel mesh can filter out fine dust.
-It sifts out fine dust of up to 0.3μm in size which is so small as to escape through the
back of a vacuum cleaner.
-The Company has entered into contracts with Japan QVC and US Nanowell Home
- The system has been proved of its excellent performance of filtering 99.7% of dust.
- The system boasts of a new-concept detachable dust collection bin.
-The system offers an economy of diverse applications because it can be attached to
all vacuum cleaners produced home and abroad.
- Those who are worried about fine dust and mites that escape from the vent of an existing vacuum cleaner
- Those who are concerned about cleaning quilts, bed mattresses, carpets, and sofas
- Those who are willing to purchase imported high-end vacuum cleaners in order to eliminate fine dust
- Those who have a problem with the cleaning of bedclothes due to atopy, rhinitis, allergy, and asthma
Mites living in bedclothes as well as foreign materials (dandruff and dead skin cells) is to clean them
with a vacuum cleaner.