A clean and comfotable home or workplace makes you feel good and healthy. However, unhealthy indoor air is an invisible threat to your well-being. It contains bacteria, dusts, moulds,pollens, smokes and microscopic pollutants that may cause eye,nose and throat irritation.
Do u know we take more than 40,000 breaths a day ?
Do u know urbanites spend up to 90% of their times indoor?
Do u know indoor air pollution can be 3-3 times higher than outdoor air?
Do u know unhealthy air contains airborne bacteria, viruses, moulds fungal spores, smokes and nicotine ?
Unhygienic indoor air causes :
- sneeze, cough, itchy eyes, runny nose
- breathing difficulties and asthma
- allergies, rashes, itchy skin
- headaches, dizziness, fatigue
- lower mental concentration
- lower productivity at work
Air Purification for Healthy Lifestyle
From Swiss advanced technology, PerfectAire is an air purification system that disinfects, reenergizes and refreshes your indoor air. It uses water, nature's best cleaningagent, to literally wash the air clean. When used together with our all-natural PerfectAire Solution, the system eliminates up to 99.99% of bacteria, virus and fungi in the environment.
1. Can this revitalizer be switched on 24 hours a day ?
Yes, you can use it 24 hours a days, 365 days a year. This revitalizer's power consumption is no more than 20 watts and hence has a low electricity consimption. Based on Singapore electricity rates, it will cost less than $2.20 per month.
2. How often do I need to change the water?
We recommend every three to four days to refill to the maximum line mark
3. How does the Ionizer clean the air? (Valid for models with ionizer function) ?
It releases ionized air to trap airborne pollutants. Hence eliminating odor and removing airborne particles, leaving you with a healthier, fresher environment.
Always disconnect the electrical cord from the wall outlet before removing the Top Cover or when the product is not in use.
Do not submerge the Top Cover in water or wash it under a running tap. Use a damp cloth to wipe/clean the Top Cover. Take extra care to be gentle when cleaning/wiping the rotary parts underneath the Top Cover.
The Water Container Base has two horizontal line markings for Minimum and Maximum water levels. Always keep the water level between the Minimum and Maximum water lines. In the event that the electrical cord is damaged, DO NOT USE the revitaliser and refer to a service agent immediately.
HOW TO OPERATE THE REVITALISER
(1) remove the revitaliser from its store packaging
(2) untie the electrical cord (comes with an on/off switch) and let it hang loosely
(3) remove the Top Cover
(4) fill the Water Container Base with clean tap water up to the Maximum water line marking
(5) add the recommended amount of Aromatherapy Essence to the water
(6) replace the Top Cover and make sure that it is securely seated on the Water Container Base
(7) plug the electrical cord into an electrical wall outlet and turn on the wall switch.
(8) the Revitaliser will start operating
(1) unplug the electrical cord from the wall outlet and follow instructions
(2) to (7) above
1 year Warranty